ROWLAND UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
BLANDFORD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Download a PDF of this form (57kb)
Your child is expressing an interest in running as a candidate in Blandford’s Student Council. This is a notice being brought to you for your consent.
Their responsibilities have been outlined below to inform you if the extent of involvement.
- They will be meeting every week time TBA.
- They will help coordinate and organize school activities and events that promote school spirit.
- They will be expected to attend and assist in school functions.
- They will help coordinate, organize and participate in school fundraisers.
- Specific officer duties are listed on the back.
The steps to being a candidate for ANY participant, including homeroom representatives are:
- Last year’s teacher’s signature and sponsorship
- Present teacher’s consent
- No D’s or F’s on last year’s report card
- Parent consent
Speeches and Elections will be held in October.
Your Student Council advisors,
The Rowland Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, marital status, gender, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, and political belief or affiliation in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities including adult and vocational education.
STUDENT COUNCIL CANDIDATES
I have read the responsibilities that a student body representative would be involved in. I am aware of the standards set down for a student to be a candidate.
Last years Teacher’s Name_______________________________
Last years Teacher’s Signature____________________________
Present Teacher’s Name_________________________________
Present Teacher’s Signature______________________________
Present Home Room Teacher_____________________________