1. Please have your 10 digit student ID number ready. You can find this number [email protected] in the letter that was mailed to your mailing address. You will need to input this on the registration form below.
2. Please read all instructions below carefully before you register for a music class:
Current 3rd Grade Students
COMPLETE Google Form link “Music Class Registration for 2021-22” below.
Current 4th & 5th Grade Students
ONLY COMPLETE Google Form link “Music Class Registration Form for 2021-22” if you are needing the following:
- Requesting a DIFFERENT music class for next school year.
- Requesting a District instrument for next school year.
IMPORTANT: Students DO NOT need to complete the Google Form link “Music Class Registration Form for 2021-22” if they plan on staying in the same music class in the upcoming year AND if they already have their own instrument. They will be automatically enrolled in the same music class as they are in for this current school year. Also, they will NOT be required to return the instrument at the end of this school year.
NOTE: “Music Class Registration Form for 2021-22” must be completed on or before Friday, April 16, 2021.
Music class change requests next school year may be difficult to accommodate after classes are arranged. Please choose your music class with the commitment to participate in the class for the entire school year.
If you are unable to complete the Class Selection Form online, please call Bryant Aquino, Music Program Specialist at 626-632-0480 or email at [email protected].
Students who DO NOT complete the Music Class Selection from by Friday, April 16, 2021 will be placed in the next available class.
3. When you have fully read the instructions above and you are ready to register for a music class, please click on one of the Google links below (4 languages provided for your convenience) to access
Elementary Music Class Registration Google forms:
4. Deadline to register for a music class is Friday, April 16, 2021.
5. Failure to register for a music class will result in placement into a class of non-preference. To avoid this, all parents/students will need to register for a music class before the deadline above.
6. If choice of music class is full, a student may be placed into another class that has space.
7. If you have any questions, please contact the following:
NOTE: Please DO NOT call the Parent Hotline or the Technology line.